Call or email our friendly team and book your car or van in now! 01344 882511
Baileys Garage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Baileys Garage may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We might ask you to submit personal and non-personal information to us when you use the website, including:
- Your name and address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Vehicle registration mark
- Website usage data
- Any information you submit to the website..
- The website may collect data on your connection, computer and browser.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you directly in regard to your vehicle, for example for invoices, vehicle collections and returns, service and MOT reminders, Health check/Inspections and reports/photos regarding any issues found with the vehicle.
- To contact you with updates about the services we offer
- To maintain the security and to optimize the running of our website
We will never collect any sensitive data about you without your explicit consent. We never sell or pass your details to any unrelated third party agency.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, so we can’t guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Any transmission of personal data is entirely at your own risk.
All data we receive from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, which mean that:
- We only use your information for the purposes outlined within this policy
- We only record the information that is strictly necessary to be able to provide you with the services we provide
- We will only retain this information for as long as is necessary and will automatically delete it when it is no longer necessary
- You can request that any personal data we may hold can be deleted from our records at any time you withdraw your consent
- You can request a copy of your personal data at any time.
- Information we hold about you should be accurate. If you believe that something is not correct, or we hold records about you that you don’t want us to have, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so, or for example to prevent crime or enforce business terms and conditions. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us.
Contact us today on 01344 882511 to book your car in for repair.
First class repair, car is handling superbly. Great service always keep you informed and sourcing of parts was prompt – very efficient. When I picked my car up, what a difference!! As I said before first class repair and after care advice. Lovely friendly family run – highly recommend.
– Customer in Wokingham